Somber Vanessa Hudgens makes funeral preparations with her sister days after losing their father to cancer

Vanessa Hudgens was busy making funeral preparations for her father on Tuesday, days after his death from cancer.

The High School Musical star appeared somber as she visited Forest Lawn Mortuary in Burbank with her younger sister Stella.

The two were united in their grief as they arrived together.

Somber: Vanessa Hudgens makes funeral preparations in Burbank on Tuesday

Somber: Vanessa Hudgens makes funeral preparations in Burbank on Tuesday

Vanessa announced the loss of her father, a former firefighter, on Twitter on Sunday morning.

'I am so sad to say that last night my daddy, Greg passed away from stage 4 cancer,' she wrote.

'Thank you to everyone who kept him in your prayers.' 

Having just completed an intense eight weeks of rehearsals for Fox's Grease: Live, Vanessa made the difficult decision to perform as planned that evening.

United: The High School Musical starvisited Forest Lawn Mortuary with her younger sister Stella

United: The High School Musical starvisited Forest Lawn Mortuary with her younger sister Stella

'Tonight, I do the show in his honor,' the 27-year-old told her fans of her role as Rizzo.

Her performance won rave reviews from fans and critics alike, and although the timing could not have been worse, she took the time to thank her supporters.

'I can't believe Grease is OVER! Grand opening and grand closing. 

'Thank you to everyone who watched & supported me last night. Doing Grease:Live was one of the most incredible experiences and I'm so glad you guys liked it as much as I did. Till next time Rizz.'

Loss: Vanessa first revealed her father's battle with cancer last August, while accepting an award at the 2015 Industry Dance Awards

Loss: Vanessa first revealed her father's battle with cancer last August, while accepting an award at the 2015 Industry Dance Awards

Vanessa first revealed her father's battle with cancer last August, while accepting an award at the 2015 Industry Dance Awards.

She said at the time: 'Last year, my boyfriend, Austin [Butler], lost his mom, Lori, to cancer, and my dad has just been recently diagnosed with stage four cancer.

'Let me tell you, I hate cancer. I hate cancer with every cell of my being.

'This award, it means a lot to me, but I dedicate it to my boyfriend’s mom, Lori, my dad, and to all the families out there who are struggling with this, because it really takes a strong person and a strong family to be able to help those out who are going through this.' 

The show must go on: Vanessa performed as Rizzo in Grease: Live on the night of her father's death

The show must go on: Vanessa performed as Rizzo in Grease: Live on the night of her father's death

Grieving: Vanessa with her father Greg

Grieving: Vanessa with her father Greg

 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét